Offre d'emploi : R&D Project Leader - Cell Therapy (M/F)
Orgenesis aims to provide life changing and affordable treatments to patients. Orgenesis is a pioneering global biotech company featuring a unique Cell & Gene Therapy Platform.
Its platform is shaping a CGT ecosystem to lower costs for innovators, accelerate treatments to market, and expand access for patients. Its innovative platform consists in a pipeline of therapeutics; customized technologies; and a global network of leading companies, research institutes and hospitals. Learn more about the work Orgenesis is doing at www.orgenesis.com.
In order to support the rapid growth of Orgenesis (Belgium), we are looking for a (M/F) :
R&D Project Leader – Cell Therapy
Reporting to the R&D Director, your main mission is to support R&D programs of novel Cell Therapies. You lead the Cell Therapy platforms and research programs. The ideal candidate has a strong background in cell biology, manufacturing and lab practice (GLP/GMP), and experience managing complex projects.
Your responsibilities include:
- You are responsible for the design, development and delivery of cell therapy projects following the quality by design framework.
- You assess external & internal technologies, including manufacturing developments.
- You communicate, coordinate, organize activities and lead multi-disciplinary teams
- You lead the projects in accordance with the mission, the budgets, and the timelines.
- You contribute to a collaborative, creative, and rigorous culture of scientific discovery.
- You benchmark specific technologies to bring the company to state of the art.
- You complete project-related administrative and budgetary responsibilities.
- You ensure compliance to quality standards set by regulations and procedures.
- You regularly report the projects evolution to the management.
- Master or PhD. degree in biomedical or pharmaceutical sciences, or equivalent through experience.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Cell therapy. Experience in Pharma/Biotech industry is an asset.
- A GMP manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated leadership and cross-functional team spirit.
- Efficient communicator and sense of ethic.
- Rigor and technical expertise. Result, Science and Quality minded.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English. The command of French is an asset.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- A full-time permanent contract.
- The opportunity to join an international and multicultural biotech with strong expertise.
- A human-sized work environment with a convivial atmosphere.
- An attractive salary package including a company car, health insurance, meal vouchers, etc.
- An eco-friendly workplace at Novalis Science Park (Aye – Marche-en-Famenne).
Send your CV together with a short cover letter via https://www.pahrtners.be/en/jobs/rd-project-leader-cell-therapy-mf-en/ or to email@example.com.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.