Offre d'emploi : Hardware Engineer (M/F)
Based in Liège, SmartNodes is the LACROIX City R&D excellence center for smart street solutions over lighting grids. The measurement of traffic density and user speeds is used for road mobility and safety applications. By integrating environmental sensors, parking sensors, etc., SmartNodes' public lighting network is becoming the driving force behind Smart street networks.
SmartNodes is part of LACROIX City, European leader in Smart City technology. As industrial designer of complementary smart street equipment for local authorities and businesses, LACROIX City guides, optimizes and secures the flow of vehicles and people with an end goal: to share streets and roads, taking into account the needs of all their users and operators. Established in France, Spain, Belgium and North America, LACROIX Cityhas now more than 600 employees shared between R&D offices and complementary production sites. Lacroix City customers are cities, regions and distribution network companies, worldwide. Together, they prepare the infrastructure for smart roads and mobility. Please visit https://www.lacroix-city.com
In order to develop its business and reinforce the team in Liège, we are actively looking for a (m/f): Hardware Engineer.
Reporting to the R&D Manager, you integrate the hardware team. As such, you are developing hardware devices with sensor capabilities and are supporting production line. You maintain close contact with Marketing in order to identify technical upgrade of current solutions and commercial opportunities.
Your main responsibilities are:
- With the support of the R&D Manager, you propose the roadmap of hardware devices with sensor capabilities.
- You develop, maintain and upgrade SmartNodes sensors solutions and production line.
- You develop, maintain and upgrade hardware applications and/or you customize existing standard hardware to the most suitable solution based on the customers’ specifications and expectations.
- You participate to demonstrations and hardware development projects.
- Your report work evolution on a regular basis.
- Master degree in engineering, electronic or IT, or equivalent through experience.
- 0 to 3 years experience in the industry. Junior profiles applications are welcome.
- Good knowledge in digital and analog electronics design.
- Solutions, quality, innovation and results oriented, with good communication skills.
- Self-motivated, team player, hands on, autonomous, rigorous and flexible.
- Very good command in spoken and written English.
- Good working knowledge in spoken French.
- A diversified and challenging technical position within a dynamic team.
- The opportunity to enter a sustainable development and green tech company.
- Varied contacts with professionals on an international scale.
- Significant learning and evolution opportunities.
- An attractive salary package coherent with your experience.
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter to https://www.pahrtners.be/fr/offres-demploi/hardware-engineer-mf/ or to email@example.com.
Your application and related information you would share will remain strictly confidential.