Offre d'emploi : Market research executive (m/v/x)
3 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
- Market research for commercial purpose
- International big Clients
- Working from Ghent/Leuven
- Dutch, French (big plus), English
You will work in at a company who is Internationally known as 1 of the big players in data Supply.
Their clients are big (International) FMCG companies, health care companies, Government companies, National companies,... For what kind of client do you want to work?
We are looking for Quantitative researchers in Ghent and Leuven!
As a Market research executive (m/v/x) you...
- Are driven by project management and research on broad social topics;
- Like the variety in subjects and is interested in current society
- Someone who enthusiastically starts and coordinates every new project, and who can be creative with the customer
- thinking about the different aspects of a new project, namely:
o translate the needs and expectations of customers into a best-in-class research proposal
o preparing and developing briefings to customers and shoppers
o following up on fieldwork and making active adjustments where necessary
o think creatively about the approach to projects
o report the results yourself with great enthusiasm in an engaging and creative way
to our customers
- You like to do market research
What are we searching in a good market research executive (m/v/x)
- You have a great knowledge of Dutch and English
- You are a super motivated junior (0-1 year experience) OR you already have 1 or 2 years experience in market research
- You have a Master diploma within Marketing, communications, business support,... or any relevant study where you learn how to do a quantitative/qualitative research
- You have great communication skills
- You can organise your work perfectly
- Someone who likes the variety in subjects and is interested in current society
What is in it for you as a market research executive (m/v/x)
- A big International environment
- Workplace in GHENT OR LEUVEN but flexibility to work from home a few days/week
- Working with the newest technologies
- Super fun teams activities
- A very nice, big team!
- A lot of career opportunities
- Variation every day!