Offre d'emploi : Engineer Trainee - Graduate Engineer Program
Knauf Insulation is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of insulation products and solutions delivering thermal, fire-safe and acoustical solutions for residential, commercial, industrial and OEM applications. With over 40 years of experience in the industry, we represent one of the fastest growing and most respected names in insulation worldwide.
They employ more than 5,500 employees in more than 40 countries. They have 27 manufacturing sites in 15 countries, and a strong and steady financial performance with a turnover exceeding €2 billion.
They have made it their mission to challenge conventional thinking and create innovative insulation solutions that shape the way we live and build in the future, with care for the people who make them, the people who use them and the world we all depend on. Their vision is to lead the charge in developing smarter insulation solutions For A Better World.
They are part of the family-owned Knauf Group which has around 35,000 employees worldwide with more than 250 factories in over 80 countries and sales over 10 billion euros (in 2019). The Knauf Group was founded in 1932 and remains independent company driven by the family values of – Menschlichkeit, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurship.
Join Knauf Insulation in working For A Better World !
Would you like to drive change in a leading insulation industry? Then unlock your potential in their Graduate Engineer Program!
This program offers you the opportunity to work in different roles and teams, learning different technologies, building your internal network and developing your leadership skills.
They are currently looking for graduated talented engineers through our Graduate Engineer Program.
This program is designed to develop your professional skills and to gain a deep knowledge of Knauf Insulation Technologies (Glass Mineral Wool, Rock Mineral Wool, and Wood Wool) through worldwide on-the-job learning and best practices sharing along a two-year journey.
At the end of this two-year program, the aim is for trainees to be assigned to an available relevant role in a Knauf Insulation plant (EMEA or APAC) as Project or Process Engineer which is likely to evolve to a Managerial position within 5 to 7 years.
To find these talents, Knauf Insulation is partnering with Proselect to hire several:
ENGINEER TRAINEE (M/F/X)
The program is divided in four inductions:
- 2 months in Belgium (induction in Glass Mineral Wool);
- 2 months in Slovenia (induction in Rock Mineral Wool);
- 2 months in Germany (induction in Wood Wool);
- 1 year and a half in a plant in Europe to be determined by the project you will be working on.
After these Knauf Insulation technologies familiarisation periods, you will be working on projects. Through them, you will develop your professional skills and enhance your knowledge of the company products and way of working. These projects will also help to specify your next assignments, along with an evaluation based on your strengths and passions.
While evolving through this program, you will achieve a mini MBA at IEDC (http://www.iedc.si/).
At the end of the program, you will be confirmed in a Project or Process Engineer role which is likely to evolve to a Managerial position within 5 to 7 years.
You are graduated in Engineering having a first experience of 2-3 years in a manufacturing environment in one of the following expertise areas: mechanics, industrial process and automation, chemistry, material sciences, food technology, fermentation process, buildings science, or equivalent…
You are fluent in English. The knowledge of any other language is a plus, especially German and French which are assets.
Moreover, Knauf Insulation looks for talents with:
- You have already traveled for work and this is something you want to do, and live abroad;
- Collaborative by nature, you are team player, able to network easily as you will work with people from different cultural backgrounds, need to comprehend specific technical topics and have to defend your point of view;
- The ability to take initiative and willing to go the extra mile;
- Flexibility in terms of travel (sometimes on very short notice) and willingness to relocate is really important;
- The hands-on and pragmatic mentality with technical, analytical, and organisational skills;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Mostly, Knauf Insulation is looking for a candidate that compiles all those strengths with high motivation. The company is looking for a person with the drive and ambition to succeed in this shared dedication program to become their future key talent.
Our client, Knauf Insulation, is offering a position in a dynamic, employees caring, and strong company with real and immediate career prospects.
Open to ideas and continuous improvement, Knauf Insulation allows you to propose your way of thinking in a professional framework and to take initiative.
Knauf Insulation offers you a permanent contract with a salary package linked to your experience level and skills.
More information: www.knaufinsulation.com
Curious to discover more insights, success stories or information? Do not hesitate to reach out with your Proselect’s Consultant or check: Boost your career with Knauf Insulation
Interested candidates are invited to use exclusively the "apply" button to submit their application.
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.