Offre d'emploi : (Jr.) Key Account Manager - Dermato Cosmetics - Pharmaceutical
- The Key Account Manager develops a win-win customer strategy and customer business plan through the best integration of customer strategy.
- Lead a team of Pharma representative on the field
Our client is a major actor of the dermato-cosemtic field in Belgium. With a constant growth during the last year, they are now looking for a (Jr.) Key Account Manager Pharma in order to sustain their growth in the Belgian market.
With a couple of well known brand in the sector, they are a top of mind company from the consumer and they have an important growth potential in the collaboration with Wholesalers & larger pharma groups.
As the new Key Account Manager - Pharmaceutical - Dermato Cosmetics - you will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead and develop a portfolio of major clients.
- Be the main point of contact between the client and the company, managing & establishing good relationship with the customer: know the customer, network, negotiate and close the deal.
- Achieve sales and marketing plans and deliver profitable core business revenue.
- Define, analyse and attain key performance indicators and execute on company initiatives.
- Manage and develop a team of three sell-out sales reps & one sales trainee.
- Participate and lead key sales calls, account planning sessions, category management presentations, monthly strategy updates and annual customer business reviews with customers, field team and internal teams.
- Provide strategic recommendations and manage their implementation in collaboration with internal teams.
- Ensure direct reports and cross-functional resources meet the agreed upon services and solutions committed to the customers and company.
- Develop and apply beneficent trade plans for key accounts in accordance to marketing and brand strategy with the appropriate budget.
- Work closely with marketing team to develop and deliver promotion material on time to customer's trade marketeers and assure the right execution.
- Contribute to the category management strategy of the brand and implement it at customer level.
- Plan and lead category management meetings with customers. Build planograms in order to guarantee brand and product visibility on the right place. Influence customer's choices to get the best fit between brand and customer strategy.
- Lead, motivate and coach your direct reports
- Conduct performance evaluation for all direct reports
As the new Key Account Manager - Pharmaceutical - Dermato Cosmetics - you will have the following requirements:
- Graduated with a Master's degree in Business or equivalent by experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position; Field Sales or Trade marketing is a plus.
- Strong communication, analytical, negotiation, organisational and skills.
- Dynamic, self-motivated, open-minded, persuasive and problem-solving skills. Team player.
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English spoken and written.
- Good skills in Office tools.
As the new Key Account Manager - Pharmaceutical - Dermato Cosmetics - you will:
- Join a young & fast growing organization
- Be part of a strong sales team that values internal development & close collaboration between stakeholders
- Have an attractive complete salary package with Company car, insurances, net allowances, Bonus system, etc.