Offre d'emploi : Replenishment Lead
Daily Management of the Continuous Replenishment Planning for two main customers, representing seven storage facilitities in Belgium and a volume of ten trucks on a daily basis,
Our client is a top FMCG company present all over the world and offering a perfect working environment
Key tasks: Operational (70%):
* Managing for your customer the day to day CRP planning as well as promo planning for all categories & reporting to the Customer Service Manager.
* Identifying, tracking & communicating with the customer and Unilever's stakeholders about critical out of stocks, delivery delays and impact on the business.
* Being Back- up of VMI planners (both clients) in case of absence or holiday
* Informing the customer on product/assortment switches & follow-up with several departments at the customer for a good execution.
* Providing input to internal departments (e.g. masterdata) & external (e.g. the logistics transport provider) when experiencing certain transmission failures.
* Follow-up of outstanding claims for your customer.
* Assisting CRP planners and escalating issues when operational issues/problems occur.
* Managing long term customer related projects from a continuous improvement perspective for both CRP customers and reporting to the customer service manager. This happens through the root-cause analysis of supply chain cost & waste. Overall goal is to make the processes more lean & decrease Supply Chain Costs. (topics: claim reduction, efficient operations tracking, stock reduction initiatives etc. )
* To create & share performance reports about delivery reliability & timeliness of Unilever for your customer & taking corrective actions in cooperation with the customer & internal counterparts.
* Preparing & leading Customer meetings; dependent of the subject, independently or with the customer service manager
* Spot opportunities and translate them in proposals to be negotiated internally or externally
* Providing weekly updates about potential replenishment risks.
* Managing the CRP tool settings and searching for structural improvements of the tool with the feedback of the CRP Planners
Who are you?
* Master's degree (preferably Supply Chain or Business) or equivalent by experience
* Minimum two years of relevant work experience in a similar role
* Knowledge of end to end supply chain or customer service processes (preferably order-to-cash)
* Experience with ERP systems (SAP, CRP tools is a plus) Key Skills:
* Pro Active
* Hands-on and likes operational activities
* Strong analytical & communication skills (oral and written)
* A natural "Problem solver"
* Very good level of Dutch AND French, in addition to good commands of English
* Team spirit, strong Customer orientation
* Strong Time management & ability to set priorities
* Ability to work under stress
* Project management skills
Dynamic environment - competitive salary