Offre d'emploi : Contrôleur d'inventaire FR-EN (H/F/X) Welkenraedt
4 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
- Runs inventory report using the appropriate inventory query from WMS program and transfers data to Count Sheet template and shared network;
- Perform end of month, end of quarter, cycle, and physical counts of inventory;
- Ensure ongoing inventory accuracy;
- Coordinate the timing of file extracts, reconciliation program and adjustments to meet host processing and warehouse operational needs;
- Investigate, resolve and prevent inventory discrepancies by reviewing transaction history in the WMS (Warehouse Management System);
- Correct back routes/re-routes and shipping errors;
- Create and distribute daily inventory reconciliation reports, inventory adjustment summaries, warehouse productivity reports, and warehouse error reports;
- Coordinate and monitor automated stock transfers;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Required Education: Intermediate Vocational Education in logistics, supply chain management or equivalent.
- 3+ years of Operations experience in a similar role.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) in Dutch and English.
- LEAN Warehousing.You are able to interact with people from another cultural background;
- You are focused on action. You are proactive;
- You strive and are determined, practically and persistently to a predetermined goal, until it is achieved;
- You work seriously, steadfastly and with discipline. You are thorough and dutiful;
- You are trustworthy, purposeful and persevering.
- You have a strong endurance. You can handle stress properly;
- You provide efficient and personal service to our clients, you are friendly and preventive and respects the customer's needs. You can observe well;
- You are calm, steadfast and humble in your performance.
- Une mission à temps plein en vue d'engagement;
- Un début de mission prévu en janvier;
- Un horaire de jour (8h-17h);
- Un cadre de travail stimulant et international.