Offre d'emploi : Sales & Business Developer BeLux (M/F)
Pinet is the international leading manufacturer of hinges and locking devices. The company offers not only standard products but also customized solutions thanks to its own engineering and research department.
In order to meet its customers’ requirements in terms of quality, deadlines and costs, Pinet focuses on continuous improvement and customer centricty. Its priorities are innovation, investment and human skills. The company proposes exclusive technical products on the market.
Thanks to an ambitious sales and marketing strategy, Pinet is now growing very quickly. The company wishes to double its export sales results, more specifically in the Benelux region.
For this reason, we are actively looking for a talented (m/f): Sales & Business Developer BeLux.
As a Sales & Business Developer BeLux, you collaborate with the Head of Export Sales together with the Sales department and the engineer in order to develop the company’s sales for Belgium and Luxembourg (70%). You take the lead to deliver significant results and to develop the company’s accounts. You act as a true sales and technical representative for the customers in your area.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Develop the company’s existing customers and bring a regular monitoring.
- Prospect new clients and strategically develop your network.
- Create business : listen and understand the customers’ needs, propose adapted technical solutions in collaboration with your engineering department, take the commercial lead by making and reviewing offers.
- Be the partner of your clients and resolve the business issues with your business assistant.
- Monitor and evaluate competition.
- Participe in the exhibitions in which the company takes part (about 10 days per year) and collect all information and opportunities identified.
- With the Sales Department, participate in the marketing and advertising actions of the company.
- Report to the Head of Export Sales.
Must have :
- You demonstrate experience in a sales/business development role.
- You have a strong technical curiosity.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You are flexible and able to work in a export environment.
- You are a team player, open minded and proactive.
- You are a customer satisfaction, solutions and results oriented.
- You are able to address multiple industry sectors, large and small businesses.
- You are willing to travel around Belgium and Luxembourg.
Nice to have :
- You are fluent in French.
- The opportunity to join a growing and international leader company in her sector.
- The opportunity to participate in the strategic development of the company.
- The opportunity to join a dynamic team with a human dimension.
- A permanent contract with an attractive salary package in line with the position.
Send your CV together with a short cover letter via https://www.pahrtners.be/en/jobs/sales-business-developer-benelux-mf-en/ or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.