Offre d'emploi : Junior Customer Care Advisor - FMCG
2 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Join an innovative company, where you can work as a High-end Customer Care Agent. As you can see from the job posting, there is more on offer than meets the eye for the candidate...
My client is an international company, but has a collegial and family atmosphere.
In this position, you work as part of a professional and dedicated Customer Service team. You will be in contact with the Key Account Managers and other departments, but your primary task is to support the customers by focusing of the follow up of all questions asked by any client as soon as a product (household appliances) is sold.
Questions can be about:
- Orders that have been placed
- The related repairs to any of the products sold
- Complaint handling
- The use of all products
- Follow up in case of defects or malfunctions.
- Act as contact person for the clients assigned to you.
- You have a bachelor's work and thinking level.
- You have a very good oral and written knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- Preferably you have already had your first successful work experience (during your studies) in a customer-oriented position.
- You have an interest in digital developments and are good with computer systems
- You are available between 80% and full time and can work in flexible shifts from Monday to Friday between 8am and 5pm.
In order to guarantee the best service to the consumer, as a High-end Customer Care Centre Agent you will receive regular training on, among other things, the products, conversation techniques and you will learn to influence the customer experience in a proactive way. This knowledge and experience help you to develop your communication skills and your empathic ability and form a solid basis for further development in your career.
On top of all this, you can count on a competitive and complete salary package, a high-end work location, super colleagues and a perfect work/life balance.