Offre d'emploi : Accountant
We are currently looking for an experienced accountant to strengthen the team. In your role, you will be supporting the Finance team in the day-to-day accounting activities and will be assuming responsibility for the month end activities. Additionally, the successful candidate will be able to support the team with the ERP migration for the Finance functions. This will be a dynamic role with significant career and growth potential. You will be reporting to the Finance Manager based in La Hulpe.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Assume responsibility for supplier accounting and customer accounting.
- Issue outgoing invoices and distribute them electronically or by mail.
- Coordinate vendor payment process.
- Take responsibility for the month-end accounting activities.
- Perform the balance sheet reconciliation.
- Prepare VAT and statistical returns.
- Contribute to the Payroll accounting process, including the accounting entries and coordination with payroll company.
- Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentation for auditors.
- Cooperation with Project Assistants and Project Managers within the Operation.
- Assist in the optimisation of the accounting processes.
- Support the Finance team with the ERP migration process.
- Assist with go-live transition period.
- Bachelor Finance and Accounting
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Experience with VAT
- Experience with ERP system, preferred Oracle
- Strong knowledge of English and French
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience in an international environment
- Experience with TAX
- Experience with Isabel software
- Show strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Able to work independently with a high sense of responsibility
- Be a team player with strong communication skills
- Eager to learn
- Stress resistant
- Be pro-active
- Seek new knowledge
- Embrace diversity