Offre d'emploi : Business Developer - FR/EN/NL
We are seeking: Business Developer Europe – experience in complex and innovative sales – biomanufacturing – biotechnology - pharma – scale-up with potential - FR/EN/NL – Open-ended contract.
Founded in 2015, salamanderU (www.salamanderu.com) is a scale-up which develops, manufactures and commercialises innovative solutions aimed at optimising biomanufacturing of injectable products in a sterile environment. The rise in gene and cell therapy together with a strict legislative framework creates a significant opportunity for the pioneering solutions at salamander (resin insulators, electronic batch records with voice control, intelligent and integrated bio-production units...). These address different sectors: biomanufacturing, hospitals, suppliers (of services and/or consumables), pharmaceuticals, etc. The solutions sold by the scale-up are mature, improve the efficiency of many operational processes in the manufacture of medicines and facilitate a faster go to market.
salamanderU is a technology organisation supported by external shareholders who are committed in the long term. The company is supported by a multidisciplinary team comprising ten professionals with expertise in life sciences (in addition to the four co-founders), and also pharmaceutical engineering and IT.
In order to manage the growing number of sales opportunities and to accelerate the development of the structure, our customer is keen to add the services of a (m/f/x):
Business Developer - FR/EN/NL
At the heart of salamanderU's commercial activity, your mission is to develop the sales approach (strategy and process) in order to increase the company's impact tenfold. Working in close collaboration with the company’s founders and after a period of training, you will take charge of the commercial activities, focusing on Belux, France and Germany. Expanding to the rest of Europe is planned in a second step.
Your tasks and responsibilities will be the following:
- to manage sales, qualify and follow up opportunities, close and defend deals, negotiate, and sign contracts and orders;
- to participate, in close collaboration with marketing and the founders, in an active and structured manner in order to build awareness of salamanderU among a targeted prospective audience, but also to participate in trade fairs, congresses, conferences, etc.;
- to understand the ecosystem (customers, competitors, partners, prescribers, etc.), get involved and detect windows of development opportunity for salamanderU;
- to support and coach the rest of the team in commercial matters;
- to develop and motivate a network of agents and/or resellers in Europe.
- You have demonstrated experience in the sale and business development of complex and innovative solutions (advanced added-value technology, complex decision-making process with customers), ideally in a creative environment.
- You have completed your master education specialising in a technical, scientific or techno-commercial domain.
- A strong interest in the sector of advanced therapy medicinal products and its potential for patients is essential.
- Experience in the fields of cell and gene therapy manufacturing, together with good knowledge of the ecosystem of young biotech companies, public support bodies and large pharmaceutical companies are considered an advantage.
- Pragmatic, good listener, you can handle stress and demonstrate strong personal commitment.
- You are able to operate in very different commercial environments (innovative or highly competitive).
- You are quick to inspire confidence and can work very autonomously.
- You speak fluent French and English and have ideally a professional level of Dutch, at minimum. German is a bonus.
- You are open to travelling abroad, up to a maximum of 30% of your working time.
- The opportunity to join and actively participates to the accelerating growth of a scale-up, which is on the rise and has strong potential.
- A flourishing business sector.
- A key and attractive role in the company due to its great versatility, and also in terms of contacts and content.
- Integration within a professional and motivated team, plus support in the commercial strategy when you join.
- True autonomy and flexibility in organising your daily activities, with regular teleworking.
- The chance to add value yourself as from day one.
- An attractive pay packet to match your involvement.
- A full-time position and open-ended contract.
Ref. 812-001 (2021)
Your application will be processed quickly and in confidence. habeas is managing this assignment exclusively.