Offre d'emploi : National Account Manager - Advertising industry (M/F/X)
A position mixing field and at the office work, where you will handle the strategical partnerships with advertisers from all industries and on a national level (NL/FR).
Our client is a leader in the advertising industry worldwide and working with all sectors - FMCG, Real Estate, IT, Health-care, etc. They offer many types of doing advertisement to their clients so they can communicate to their own customers with creativity and innovation: street marketing set up, digital board, large display, etc. always offering a super qualitative service.
Being a growing and modern business, they also seek to have the best teams internally and make them enjoy their work and environment. Today counting more than 200 people on the outskirts of Brussels, they are searching for that autonomous, passionate, sales person to help them grow even more and strengthen the existing links.
As a National Account Manager, you will be trusted with major accounts in direct contact with the decision makers (CEOs, Marketing Managers, Account Executives, etc.) from the company advertiser and with media agencies. Having done detailed research work upstream, you will provide a tailor made strategy to their advertisement plans and insure a follow up on their campaigns during the year, working with the internal teams.
You will assist to events to keep on developing your expertise on the market trends but also to network, as a true sales person and you will negotiate the coming partnerships. In this role, you report to the Sales Manager.
- Working on a national scale, you have full professional skills both in French and Dutch
- You have working experience that taught you to be commercial, autonomous, persistent
- You are commercial, solution minded, results driven, passionate and a team player
- You hold a degree in a relevant field
- You have around 3years of BtoB sales experience.
- A full sales package with bonus
- A place where you can be yourself, have a strength of proposal and acquire strong responsibilities, being in a team of 10 within this large company
- A challenging position with content and evolution
- A great place to work