Offre d'emploi : District Sales Manager & Business Developer - Fintech Products
Monizze is a rapidly growing FinTech company, with a great entrepreneurship culture and a digital “scale-up” spirit. Its main mission is to reinvent the cohesion of employees using new technologies.
Since its beginning in 2011, Monizze has received several nominations and awards : HR Excellence, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 (5th position) or 3rd position in Trends Gazelles (SME’s in Brussels). Today, Monizze continues to stand out by developing innovative solutions for its clients and customers. For more information : https://www.monizze.be/en/
Due to the constant growth of the company based in Woluwé-Saint-Pierre, we are looking for a talented (m/f): Direct Sales Manager & Business Developer – Fintech Products.
As a Direct Sales Manager & Business Developer, you collaborate with the CEO, the Sales Director together with the Sales department and the Marketing team in order to implement the company’s sales strategy. With your 12 persons team (4 direct reports), you take the lead to deliver significant results and to develop the company’s key accounts.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Develop the company’s sales strategy to ensure alignment with the business goals.
- Lead, federate and motivate the dynamic sales team to achieve the objectives.
- Create business with key accounts : understand the customers’ needs and offer ; evaluate product market fit for new innovative services ; gather market demands from employers and HRs to consider new products and solutions.
- Take the lead of - or support colleagues in - complex and important negotiations.
- Evaluate new ways of operating, and maximizing service quality.
- Detect relevant market trends and relay them to the product management team.
- Boost the company’s visibility : install a networking mindset and increase the number of activities.
- Oversee the reporting to the Sales Director and/or CEO.
- You have a bachelor’s or a master’s degree in business or equivalent through experience.
- You demonstrate 5 to 10 years’ experience in a sales/business development roles.
- You have experience in people management and you act as an inspiring team leader.
- You are a strategic thinker with a business and entrepreneurial mindset.
- You innovate, you dare, and you are obsessed by client experience & simplicity.
- You are a good communicator, open minded and proactive.
- You are a good listener, empathetic, convincing and a good negotiator.
- You are flexible and able to work in a fast-growing environment.
- You are willing to travel around Belgium and meet the customers.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- The opportunity to join a constantly growing and innovating scale-up company.
- A strategic position within a challenging and entrepreneurial atmosphere.
- A lot of responsibilities and opportunities to take an important role in the growth of the company.
- A permanent contract with an attractive salary package in line with the position.
Become a Monizzer and send your CV together with a short cover letter via https://www.pahrtners.be/fr/offres-demploi/sales-manager-belgium-mf/ or to email@example.com.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential