Offre d'emploi : Business Performance Manager - Pharmaceutical Company - OTC
- Business performance Manager - Pharmaceutical - OTC field
- Work closely with the GM Belgium to set up the long term strategy.
Our client is a major actor of the pharmaceutical field in Belgium. With top of mind brands in the OTC field they cover multiple area. In order to sustain their growth and increase the performance, they are currently looking for a Business Performance Manager to join their team.
As the successful Business Performance Manager - Pharmaceutical sector, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the yearly strategic planning exercise and translating these data and recommendations to the different stakeholders in the organization
- Aligns results with top Management
- Make insights visible & presentable to the Management team and other commercial and financial stakeholders.
- Translate conclusions in targets for the entire commercial organization.
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate insights on main stakeholders in support of improved marketing & sales
- KPI & target set-up for the commercial divisions.
- Tracking and reporting national sales & marketing performances.
- Coach & manage a team of Business analysts.
- Review of the yearly budget & targets throughout the year.
Project Management & Operations:
- Lead project management related to SFE and BI within the organization
- Work closely with the different stakeholders on Business case for the future product launches & internal projects.
- Establish the reporting dashboards.
- Set up the ERP for the sales tracking in collaboration with internal & external partners.
- Budget management on various projects.
As the successful Business Performance Manager - Pharmaceutical sector, you will have the following requirements:
- At least a Master degree, or equivalent via experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a (commercial) analytical or business intelligence related role
- Strong analytical skills, logical reasoning, accurate and result driven
- Hands-on Leader, eager to understand all aspects of Business and support management
- Listening skills, combined with verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong reporting and presentation skills
- Ability to interact on a regular basis with multiple internal & external stakeholders.
- Fluent in Dutch or French & English is a requirement
- Knowledge of BI systems (Qlik, SAS, SAP BW, SAP BO …) is an asset
- People management experience is an asset
As the successful Business Performance Manager - Pharmaceutical sector, you will:
- Have an attractive salary package will all the extra legal advantages (Insurances, Company car, neyt allowances, Bonus system, etc.)
- Join a leader on the market in full transformation to remain market leader
- Lead projects & strategy for a dynamic actor of the market
- Drive project with multiple stakeholders