Offre d'emploi : Corporate HR Manager
Everzinc is a global producer of specialty zinc-based chemicals covering four product lines: fine zinc powders, zinc oxide, battery zinc powders and Zano, an ultra-fine zinc oxide. Out of its various plants (Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Canada, China and Malaysia), and with the expertise and engagement of its 600 employees, Everzinc processes over 200,000 tons of materials for a variety of applications including corrosion inhibiting paints, performance tires, pharmaceuticals, ceramics and glass, sunscreen, alkaline batteries etc.
In order to support the Human Resources department at a corproate and global level, they are looking for a
Corporate HR Manager
Min. 10 years’ experience in a similar position, fluent in English and French
- As a Corporate HR Manager, you are in charge of developing and implementing the HR strategy related to soft and hard HR. You align it to the business needs of the headquarter as well as of the group.
- You increase the professionalism of HR practices and define and/or simplify processes when needed.
- You assist plants and the headquarter to attract the most talented managers of the market. You are responsible for their onboarding as well as for their administrative follow-up.
- You supervise or manage the staff's payroll and the administration of the benefits. You ensure that the related policies are correctly applied and review them when needed.
- You participate to the preparation and the control of the budget related to personnel costs in order to support the management taking appropriate HR related decisions.
- Answering questions from managers and white collars is also part of your daily duties.
- You assume the role of Safety Advisor level 3.
- In order to develop the talents of the company, you are in charge of the trainings for the headquarter and the group. Developing new trainings or adapting existing ones is expected as well.
- You supervise the internal communication department and are responsible for one person.
- You prepare diverse HR reporting in order to support the management taking appropriate HR related decisions.
- Last but not least you manage or participate to diverse HR Projects.
- You report to the Chief Project & HR Officer. Travelling up to twice a year.
- You hold a master degree and have around 10 years’ experience as an HR generalist with a focus on soft and hard HR.
- You are used to working within an international work environment and can easily find your way in such an organisation.
- Structured, organized and able to prioritize are typical of you.
- You are an active listener which help you clearly understand the needs of the business.
- You are a strong communicator with a hands-on and entrepreneurial mentality.
- You like to work independently and to handle several tasks simultaneously.
- With a collaborative approach, you create a climate where people are motivated to work together to help the organization achieve its objectives.
- You are used to managing contacts at all level of an organization.
- You communicate fluently in French and English.
- The opportunity to become part of a global leader in the chemical sector with room for personal development and growing a career.
- Working in an ambitious and profitable company.
- The chance to “make your mark”, to develop, implement, grow and bring continuous improvement.
- A competitive salary aligned with expertise and responsibilities.
For any further information, please contact Caroline Hêne on 0498 17 66 97 or Caroline.firstname.lastname@example.org.
This recruitment is exclusively conducted by Hudson.