Offre d'emploi : OFFICE MANAGER - RECEPTIONNISTE FR/NL/EN
Alan Allman Associates manages a portfolio of about twenty independent companies based in France, Benelux, Singapore and Canada, working on major topics: Risk Management, Finance, Process Management, Industrial Projects and R&D Projects, Business Intelligence, Change and Organization Management, IT Solutions Integration, Marketing and Communication ...
Alan Allman Associates is an ecosystem of consulting firms (18 operational brands) specialising in digital transformation. Located in Europe and North America, these companies are divided into 3 divisions: High Tech, Industrial Transformation and Strategy.
We are currently looking for an Office Manager M/F in Bruxelles.
1. Office Management
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems, and define ways to streamline processes
- Impulse a corporate spirit by being available to employees and address requests of different types
- Welcoming our visitors: consultants, candidates, clients,...
- Answering & transferring phone calls
- Managing incoming deliveries & courier
- Travel management: reservation of train and hotel tickets
- Be the suppliers contact person
- Organise and plan orders of equipment
- Stock management
- Order business cards and other materials
- Build and maintain successful relationships with suppliers
- Supervising the cleaning and maintenance of our facilities
- Manage and administer office contracts
- Manage contacts with the building manager and the cleaning company
- Responsible for the proper management of the offices and facilities (good working of the machines, cleanliness of the rooms/kitchen)
IT / Phone policy management:
- Manage with Proximus and other providers the creation / transfer / adherence of new employees/accounts
- Manage with our IT provider the creation and management of e-mail addresses / Sharepoint accesses
- Contact person in case of ICT issues / problems
- Analysis of IT hardware renewal requirements
- Order IT / phone materials
- Manage comparative market studies
- IT hardware configuration (or good coordination for problem resolution)
2. Administrative support
- Provide administrative support to Management Team
- Provide support to HR Partner for the organization of events and teambuildings for the staff (search for places, contacts with suppliers, coordination of activities, ..)
- Fleet management support
Your profile: key expertise & compétences
- You have a Master or Bachelor degree
- You have minimum 2/3 years of experience in a similar position as Office Manager or Administrative Support
- You are perfect trilingual (French, Dutch and English)
- You have a positive and trusted attitude
- You have good communication skills and are client focused
- You have a strong analytical mind
- You're solution oriented
- You're dynamic, flexible & rigorous
- You have very good organization skills: able to manage different projects at the same time
What can you expect from us?
- A result but also fun driven working environment, combining high levels of expertise and collegiality, within a mixed team of experienced and younger colleagues.
- The opportunity to take initiatives and responsibilities quickly in a fast growing company, offering you the possibility to define your own specialization and career development within our flexible structure, according to your expectations and talents.
- Be part of a talented and dynamic team.
- An attractive salary package.
And most important, you will distinguish yourself by your sociability and by being a good team player.
Do you recognize yourself?
Don't hesitate, apply!
Postulez à l’offre: OFFICE MANAGER - RECEPTIONNISTE FR/NL/EN
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément