Offre d'emploi : Junior Brand Manager NL/EN
We are looking for: Junior Brand Manager – NL /EN – Brussels.
Our client is one of the fastest growing FMCG companies in Europe. With offices now in London, Paris, Berlin, China, Amsterdam and many others, it’s their mission to become the world’s market leader in our category.
They strive to do business in a more enlightened way. They want to take full responsibility for the impact of their business on people and the planet, and try to move their impacts from negative to neutral or (better still) positive. That’s why they became a B-Corp, which is a group of businesses that want to be a force for good. Every employee at their company is inspired to contribute to that.
The Benelux region, which is managed through the Amsterdam office, has grown significantly over the last few years to recently becoming the nr. 1 brand in their category in Benelux.
For our client, a leading and committed food company/brand, we are looking for an bright, enthusiastic and proactive Junior Brand Manager.
Junior Brand Manager NL/EN
You’ll be based in a brand-new office in the heart of Brussels and will report into the Benelux&South Head of Marketing. You’ll also be working closely with local and international teams & creative freelancers and agencies (social media, PR, design and copywriting).
You start helping with taking over the BeLux market by transferring and building the current partner relationships and become a true master of the brand to we’re ready for the Go Live of our own BeLux business unit on June 1st 2022. After the Go Live you will be responsible for the execution of our Belgian marketing strategy, managing the relationships with our stakeholders in BeLux and making sure our brand shines across Belgium and Luxembourg. You’ll play a major role in driving our business forward and making sure we stay the number 1 brand in the market.
Your key responsibilities:
- Campaign execution.
- Social media strategy, advertising, and content creation.
- Consumer services.
- In-store marketing communications, like POS materials and tastings.
- Portfolio management and NPD development.
- You already have a first successful experience in a marketing role, preferably in FMCG, with a creative spark combined with good communication skills ;
- You will need to display your brand marketing experience, personality and skills. You understand the basics of marketing and the tools that help to build a brand ;
- You are able to demonstrate project management skills, creative thinking, are a confident self-starter with passion and enthusiasm and have the ability to sink your teeth in projects and show great people skills ;
- You are pro-active, and able to deliver in a busy environment, great with others and able to engage with cross-functional teams and external partners ;
- You speak Dutch fluently and have proficiency in English;speaking French would be the cherry on the cake ;
- Add some flair, intelligence, humor and a sense of teamwork to the above, and there you have the perfect candidate.
As well as the standard stuff you get for turning up for work, we provide an opportunity for you to be a force for good and help setting up a new office in Belgium. You’ll be based in the Brussels, in a yet to be created spectacular new BeLux office in line with our high company standards (Permanent & full-time contract, to be filled from April 2022).
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Direction / Management | Bruxelles-Capitale
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Directeur marketing | Bruxelles-Capitale
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Marketing / PR / Communication | Bruxelles-Capitale
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Assistance Marketing | Bruxelles-Capitale
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Communication | Bruxelles-Capitale