Offre d'emploi : Junior Horeca Account Manager - Antwerp or Gent
You will manage a portfolio of existing medium and key accounts in your city and insure a strong partnership with each client in this fast international growing company in the food service industry.
Our client offers an entrepreneurial scale up combined to an international reputation, having brought a great service dedicated to the horeca industry, becoming quickly one of the most used services.
They are searching to reinforce their sales team: someone who will have a direct impact with clients but also participate in the strategical development of the company. You will be surrounded by ambitious and fun colleagues, skilled managers in an environment with trainings and clear career perspectives.
- Sales: takeover an existing portfolio of clients in your city, and be responsible for a client base with commitment, active agreements and cost-effective offers on the table
- Analysis: grow a deep understanding of each partner from the collected datas and work together to draw recommendations and improve the collaboration, the revenue and the average basket
- Strategy: participate to the growth of the company, bring ideas, take initiatives and work in team to take the company to the next level in Belgium!
- Mix internal (home office and at the office) and field sales.
- You are Dutch native speaker, fluent in English
- Living in the area of Antwerp or Gent
- Graduated with a Master degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Commercial Sciences, etc.
- You have 0 to 2 years of experience
- You are a true commercial people person and hold strong analytical skills!
A scale up mindset with the power and structure of an international group, the ambition to grow with the company, a place where you will be trusted with responsibilities.