Offre d'emploi : Junior International Sales & Events specialist - Dutch speaker
Working alongside with the Sales & Marketing departments, join a thriving company in a function from the Brussels office organising corporate events and as a point of contact for the clients.
Our client in a strong brand that proposes a complete range of naturally based food supplements to live easily a more healthy and balanced life. To every need, there is a solution made for active people who work, go out, spend quality time with family and friends, do sports and want to feel good in their strengthened body!
A growing company that is today looking for a hands-on and proactive person with an international mindset to focus on the Western Europe market.
- Organise, plan and execute online and offline corporate events in BeNeLux, Germany and France: business meetings, seminars, conferences, team buildings and counting
- Communicate and reach external partners via the medias (social, mailing, newsletters, etc.): create content, handle copywriting, bring ideas and analyse the results
- Be the point of contact for the clients: offer a great experience, collect feedbacks, and invite them to events
- Develop sales promotions and incentives
- Work with the teams on different internal projects
- Report to the Sales Manager.
- You are Dutch native, with a professional level in French and English, knowledge of German is a plus
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field such as Communication, Marketing, Business Administration, etc.
- Between 0-2 years of experience
- What is the most important: you are dynamic, hands-on, creative, communicative, you can work autonomously as well as in team, you can take initiatives and love bringing ideas to the table!
- A great opportunity developing various skills
- A growing company where you get responsibilities and growth opportunities
- A great place to work
- An international role