Offre d'emploi : National Account Manager - Advertising industry (M/F/X)
A high end commercial role with responsibilities, where you will handle the strategical partnerships with advertisers from all industries and media agencies, on a national level (NL/FR).
Our client is a well reputed leader in the advertising industry and working with all sectors - FMCG, Sports, IT, Health-care, etc. They offer several types of boarding experiences to their clients so they can communicate to their own customers with creativity and dynamism: street marketing set ups, digital boards, large displays, etc.
Being a growing and innovative business, they also seek to have the best teams internally and make them enjoy their work and environment. Today counting more than 100 people on the outskirts of Brussels, they are searching for that autonomous, passionate, sales person to help them grow even more and strengthen the existing partnerships.
As a National Account Manager, you will be trusted with major accounts in direct contact with the decision makers (CEOs, Marketing Managers, Account Executives, etc.) from the company advertiser and with media agencies. Having done detailed research work upstream, you will provide a tailor made strategy to their advertisement plans and insure a follow up on their campaigns working with the internal teams.
You will participate to events to keep on developing your expertise on the market but also your network, as a true sales person. You will be trusted to identify good business opportunities and negotiate the coming partnerships. In this role, you report to the Sales Manager.
- Working on a national scale, you have full professional skills both in French and Dutch
- You have working experience that taught you to be commercial, autonomous, persistent
- You are commercial, positive, results driven, passionate and a team player
- You hold a degree in a relevant field
- You have around 3years of BtoB sales experience.
- A full sales package with bonus
- A place where you can be yourself, have a strength of proposal and acquire strong responsibilities, being in a team of 10 within this large company
- A challenging position with content and evolution
- A great place to work