Offre d'emploi : Sales and Events specialist - Wind energy sector
Join forces in this company promoting wind power in Brussels, be the brand ambassador during several events and spread the word for the company to gain new sponsorships.
Our client is a enterprise with a strong and engaged mission for a better planet, actively promoting wind energy worldwide, focusing on policy activities and lobbying, and bringing knowledge about this industry to the different member organisations.
Counting around 100 people in the office in Brussels, they are searching for that passionate and driven person to join the Events & Sales team with the mission to be responsible for sponsorship & sales during large events.
- You will lead on 3 events in total (conferences, exhibitions) on an international scope and be the representative of the company during those events to all interesting parties
- Identify new business opportunities by analysing the market and finding new sponsorships
- Represent the company at external industry events to promote and sell, bringing new members to be part of this growing project
- Insure a qualitative follow up.
- Excellent level of English; French and Dutch are strong assets
- A degree in a relevant field such as Business, Marketing, Political Sciences
- A first sales experience
- With the ambition to shake things up and be part of the change, you are driven, committed, hands-on and a true team player.
Have the chance to join during 6 meaningful months a company that thrives for a better environment, bring your ideas and see the results of your work in this proactive and varied role.