Offre d'emploi : Transport analyst (H/F/X) Welkenraedt
As a transport Analyst, you evolve within our transport activity in a multidisciplinary way : management and follow-up of operations, finance/reporting, customer...
To analyse and monitor transport operations, you are involved in our processes and follow the flows. You are responsible for improvement projects and you are focused to increase the efficiency of our activity.
In addition, you set up and follow KPI's and reports. You perform diversified analyses to support the strategy (resources, activity volumes, planning, costs, ...).
You report to our Operations Manager Transport and work closely with our line management.
What you need to succeed?
- Ideally with a university degree (Supply chain management, Economics, etc.), you have a strong interest for Transport and Logistics and are ambitious to develop yourself.
- In addition to strong analytical skills, you are autonomous and are result- and efficiency-oriented. You are a true candidate who combines analysis and field experience to understand our business.
- You work daytime but are flexible, if necessary, to follow our operations.
- You have excellent knowledge of French and English. You are proficient in Excel and ideally Access.
- Knowledge of a Transport Management System (TMS) is a good advantage.
- Une entrée en fonction rapide (janvier 2022);
- Un environnement de travail dynamique et international;
- Une mission à temps plein en vue d'engagement (8h-17h du lundi au vendredi);
- Un projet riche en challenges.