Offre d'emploi : Account Manager - Machinery and equipment sector - Bilingual
As an Account Manager, you'll be responsible for 75% of the existing accounts and for developing niches in the actual market. You'll finally take over the business !
Well based in its market for 30 years, our client is active in the field of industrial representation for pharmaceutical and heavy industries. In other words, they represent in Belgium and Luxembourg foreign companies selling complex machines for those sectors. In order to develop new markets rich in potential and to finally take over the direction and management of the company, they are looking for an ambitious and experienced sales representative/account manager to join their small and familiar team.
As an Account Manager:
- You'll start by working on an existing portfolio so as to understand the use of machines and the competitiveness of the market.
- You'll then be responsible for the prospection of new niches in the actual market.
- You'll be in charge of detecting new niches markets where complex machines could be placed.
- You'll be responsible for following-up those clients.
- You'll work on long sales cycles because of the technical aspects of the products.
- You'll be expected to be versatile and able to do some administrative tasks.
- You'll be the owner of 6 existing accounts/representations, i.e. 75% of the business.
- You'll get training and receive a lot of knowledge from the foreign manufacturers themselves.
- You'll have a lot of responsibilities in Belgium and Luxembourg.
- You're bilingual FR/DU and English has no secrets for you
- German speaking is a plus
- You have experience in a sales function and affinities with the industry
- You like to do prospection and the follow-up of clients
- You're a sales driven person: you feel adrenaline when it comes to negotiation, you have a sense of communication, you want to be seen as an expert in your job, you're proactive
- You want to be challenged and to work with high budgets
- You're eager to travel to enrich your knowledge of the business
- You're not living far away from the centre of Walloon Brabant
- Nice evolution perspectives with the ambition to take the business over
- Foreign training to learn about the business
- A learning based on in-depth knowledge of the market thanks to the company's seniority
- The opportunity to deal with well-known worldwide companies
- Independence in your job and big responsibilities through working for a challenging product