Offre d'emploi : Employé Administratif h/f
Great banking company in the center of Brussels
In this position as a Management Assistant, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Managing calendars and organizing meetings (set priorities, resolve possible conflicts with timetables, etc.)
- Organizing business travels from A to Z all over the world (hotels, transport, restaurants, etc.)
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail as well as answering, filtering and forwarding calls
- Providing administrative support: prepare and translate documents and presentations, maintain a filing system, Management Assistant for expense notes and purchase orders, office caring, etc.
The ideal profile of the Management Assistant:
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in Secretariat or equivalent by experience.
- You have at least 2 years’ experience as Secretary/Management Assistant/Executive Management Assistant (preferably in an international context)
- You have an excellent knowledge of English combined with a very good knowledge of French or Dutch.
- You have a very good command of the MS Office package. Knowledge of Outlook is required.
- You like to make decisions, you can demonstrate maturity and autonomy in your work, and you are service & solution minded.
- You have great organizational skills and time management is one of your strengths.
- You are looking for a dynamic and challenging work environment in an international context.
Salary and Benefits
Our client offers you:
- A long-term temporary contract with the possibility of getting a permanent one
- The possibility to be part of a fast-paced international environment where your support is highly appreciated
- An attractive salary package including fringe benefits (meal vouchers, reimbursement of transport costs, etc.)