Offre d'emploi : Internal Auditor
Robert Half Talent Solutions is currently looking for an Internal Auditor for a permanent position based in Leuven.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the automotive sector.
As Internal Auditor you will be responsible for:
- You are locally responsible for the development and management of the internal audit function, active in financial services, and report directly to the Managing Director Back-Office;
- In a broader context, you are an integral part of the global internal audit approach, and are the point of contact in Belgium for all audit-related matters;
- You are familiar with the regulated environment of financial services, and in this context you analyze the risks and processes, both front office and back office;
- You plan your audit assignments and carry out the realization and reporting autonomously;
- You monitor the realization of the action plans and are an initiator of continuous improvement.
The required profile for the Internal Auditor position:
- Master in Economics, Economic Sciences, Commercial Engineering;
- At least 5 years of experience as an Auditor at a Big Four, supplemented with relevant experience as an Internal Auditor in Financial Services;
- Strong oral and written communication skills in Dutch, French and English. Knowledge of German is a plus;
- Autonomous, analytic, structured, synthetic, integer;
- Critical mind, with the ability to analyze and evaluate complex processes and propose pragmatic solutions;
- Maturity, being able to distinguish the essential from the secondary;
- Being able to work autonomously and integrate into the organization.
Interested in this position of Internal Auditor at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
Postulez à l’offre: Internal Auditor
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément