Offre d'emploi : Customer service Manager
Our client performs well in the health sector
As a customer service manager, your tasks are :
- Ensuring that customers’ demands / agreements are transferred within our internal systems.
- Planning of (not scheduling) customers’ demands into our systems in such a manner that capacity can be reserved and that production efficiency can be optimized (forecasts).
- Ensuring that customers’ expectations are met or exceeded, ensuring on time and correct deliverables and education of customers for harmonization.
- Follow-up of fulfillment of commitments.
- Maintaining (and improving) relations with customers.
- Processing orders fluently.
- Process and follow-up of customers’ specifications, requirements.
- Inform customers in case of arrears and give new delivery periods.
- Create and dispatch the customers’ invoices.
- Find solutions, together with all departments involved in order to fulfill commitments.
- Keeping customer files up-to-date.
- Pro-active communication with customers.
- Follow-up of forecasts/planning.
- Maintain good contacts between our customers, our different departments and area sales management.
- Inform customers about production lead times.
- Handling of all customer complaints and follow up with the relevant department(s)
- Assist new projects and lead customers’ request internally to ensure reply provided to customers.
- Report on a regular basis to General Manager.
- Inform General Manager about irregularities.
As a customer service manager, your profile is :
- Graduate in Economics, Foreign Trade or equivalent
- Minimum 5 year experience in a similar function
- Excellent written & spoken knowledge of English anf French
- A 3rd language is an asset (Dutch, German, Spanish or other)
- Diplomatic, dynamic, enthusiastic, motivated, pro-active, reliable, strong communication & organizational skills
- Team and project leader
Salary and Benefits
- We offer you a 2 months interim contract (temporary replacement)
- We offer competitive compensation and extra legal benefits such as meal vouchers and travel expenses
- We guarantee stimulating work with friendly colleagues within a team of experts
- We strongly recommend working for our client for the following reasons: an international company, safety and quality oriented with a global network.