Offre d'emploi : Product Manager Europe - Water Treatment
Our client, located in West-Flanders Belgium, is looking for a Product Manager Europe - Water Treatment to represent their production facility in Turkey.
Our client, located in West-Flanders Belgium, is a family-owned group which is specialized in 3 segments: water treatment, spa & pool, and health care. For the water treatment segment they are looking for a Product Manager Europe - Water Treatment to represent their production facility in Turkey.
#PRODUCTMANAGER #PRODUCTSPECIALIST#INTERNATIONALJOB #WATERTREATMENT #TURKEY #MANUFACTURING AND PRODUCTION
As a Product Manager Europe - Water Treatment you will be responsible to represent the water treatment product line (water filters, activated carbon, water softening systems,…) from the production facility in Turkey to all the other water treatment companies within the family group. Therefore, you will be traveling a lot within Europe. In this challenging and diverse role your main tasks will be:
- Becoming a product expert in the water treatment product line on a technical and commercial level
- Building trustworthy relationships and optimizing the sales within the group by regularly visiting the sister companies across Europe
- Giving trainings, presentations and support to the teams where needed
- Liaising between the production facility in Turkey and the sister companies
- Analyzing and detecting customers' needs together with R&D and the sister companies
- Conducting market analyses on clients, customers, and competitors to be on top of the market
- You have a bachelor's degree with a preferred background in marketing, economics, or product management.
- You have a min. experience of 5 years within an international B2B context
- You speak fluently English and Turkish (must). Dutch or other languages or a plus.
- You are a born communicator with and entrepreneurial spirit who creates easily strong relationships
- You will be working at the HQs in West Flanders, Belgium
- You have an affinity with technical products. Experience within the water treatments business is a big plus!
- You like to travel up to 30%
In this autonomous and diverse role as Product Manager Europe - Water Treatment you will have the ability to grow and become an expert in the rapidly and evolving water treatment industry. You will be part of a dynamic and warm organization who invests in your career and personal growth. An attractive and competitive salary package will be offered matching your experience level.