Offre d'emploi : Commercial & Marketing Assistant – Front Office
Based nearby Dinant, ORA, through its brand Neptis®, is a world leader in the design, development and manufacturing of automated radiosynthesis modules for radiopharmacy and organic chemistry. ORA www.oraneptis.com offers innovative solutions in the radiopharmaceutical field for the production of radiotracers for academic, research and clinical needs worldwide. The company is ISO13485:2016 certified for medical devices.
As part of the development and the spreading of its activities, ORA is actively looking for a dynamic collaborator (f/m):
Commercial & Marketing Assistant – Front Office
What is your role:
You will work closely with the CCO and provide him with support in terms of front office administrative management. The key tasks involve :
- Drafting commercial proposals and following them up before ordering;
- Receiving and monitoring orders (checking and drawing up production orders);
- Answering customer phone calls and processing customer requests;
- Maintaining the CRM and the commercial databases;
- Helping to develop sales materials and organizing trade fairs;
- Preparing mailings and newsletters;
- Preparing and rolling out marketing campaigns;
- Promoting the Company through social networks (LinkedIn and YouTube);
- Administering marketing materials orders;
- Preparing market researches.
About your ideal profile:
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a professional experience of minimum 2 years.
- You have a proficient knowledge of written and spoken English and French.
- You are specialist in digital marketing and CRM. MS office is of course part of your daily routine and you have a good experience of image editing. The knowledge of any ERP is an asset.
- You are proactive and you combine autonomy with team spirit. You demonstrate excellent time management and organizational skills.
- You have the availability to work under pressure and to manage confidential information with discretion.
We offer :
- A stimulating, human-sized working environment that is in full development;
- An open and inclusive culture that focuses on people;
- A company with a creative entrepreneurial spirit;
- A permanent contract;
- A competitive salary commensurate with your qualifications and experience, with fringe benefits.
If this is the job you are looking for, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com