Offre d'emploi : Dispatcher - employé logistique (H/F/X) Welkenraedt
As a dispatcher, you organize the transport of goods by road (45 own trucks), taking into account the means available, from the perspective of technical, financial and commercial efficiency.
A real exciting and challenging job which is constantly improved (also by yourself).
Within our transport team (45 drivers, 13 employees), you report directly to your team leader.
You are a team player and maintain close collaboration with other departments.
- Organize, with the team, 45 trucks/day (+-10 trucks/dispatcher).
- Optimizing planning, improvement proposals and reducing costs.
- Manage the shipments to partner network
- Purchase and sell loads to fill the trucks (maintain a chartering network)
- Monitor and ensure that the internal processes meet the correct distribution standards; both in terms of safety, quality, environmental care, and performances.
- You obtained a Bachelor/Master degree in an economic or Transport/Logistics area.
- You have 2 to 5 years of proven experience in transport planning (by road is a must)
- You are a real problem solver (with logical way) and you are driven by results, you are pro-active, dynamic and motivated by daily challenges. You can easily manage your stress (high stress resistance) and have a deep customer mind-set.
- You are user friendly with IT
- You are strong in French and English. German and/or Dutch is well appreciated
- You are flexible to meet the requirements of this function (between 7am to 7pm in shifts)
- Début de mission dès que possible
- Un engagement immédiat si expérimenté dans le domaine, sinon intérim en vue d'engagement
- Salaire entre 2500 (junior) et 3100€ (si expérience pertinente) brut avec chèques-repas 8€ après 86 jours prestés
- Un environnement de travail dynamique et familial
- Horaire entre 7-19h (plages de 7h36 mais généralement l'horaire est de 8h30-17h)