Offre d'emploi : Sales Manager - Retail technology company
The client is looking for a Sales Manager - Retail technology company to join his team.
Part of a big group leader as gobal provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions, and paper, the company is - an exciting start-up with intelligent technology in the food segment.
Their key segments include workplaces, hotels, grocery stores and semi-public leisure hubs, such as gyms and airports. They work with forerunning organisations to disrupt the way food is sold and today you can see them at leading retailers and food outlets.
The Sales Manager will take care of the Benelux scope and focus on key customers in mainland Europe specialising in sales planning and execution including channel partnering, new sales generation and key account management.
Channel partnering and new sales generation entails:
- Prospecting and contacting potential channel partners and end-customers with aim to sell the company solution.
- Evangelising the vision of food 4.0 with disruptive technologies and tailoring concrete business and project proposals to our partner companies driving the change with us.
- Collaborating with wider sales team and managing frequent sales forecasting, reporting, and providing insights from the market.
Account management entails:
- Monitoring sales progress and customer satisfaction in regional accounts.
- Identifying sales opportunities for re-sell.
- Preparing and executing account and sales plans plans.
The work is a mix of hunting and farming sales approaches, combined with a passion for technology in retail.
The position reports to Head of Sales and Marketing.
It's a stand alone position, working form home and client visits. (Possibility to work from the big group company office)
- University level education from relevant field combining technical expertise and business management.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in emerging technologies and solution sales.
- Solid sales mindset with proven track-record of business development and working with channel sales.
- Extensive network of prospects and skills to foster it forward.
- Ability to drive projects and accounts in given geographical focus area.
- Willingness to travel and work flexibly.
- Fluent in English, German and French. Dutch is a strong asset.
- An attractive salary package including extra legal advantages
- An opportunity to be part of a growing company based on a new technology
- Full responsibilities from the beginning
- Be part of the building of a new network