Offre d'emploi : Sales Manager BeLux - FMCG company
The client is looking for a Sales Manager to start his own business unit in Belgium.
We are one of the fastest growing FMCG companies in Europe. With offices now in London, Paris, Berlin, China, Amsterdam and many others, it's our mission to become the world's market leader in our category.
We strive to do business in a more enlightened way. We want to take full responsibility for the impact of our business on people and the planet, and try to move our impacts from negative to neutral or (better still) positive. That's why we became a B-Corp, which is a group of businesses that want to be a force for good. Every employee at our company is inspired to contribute to that.
The Benelux mission
The Benelux region, which is managed through the Amsterdam office, has grown significantly over the last few years to recently becoming one of the leading brands in our category in Benelux.
In order to support this growth and strengthen our business in Belgium and Luxembourg, we have decided to start our own business unit in Belgium. We are now looking for an enthusiastic and action-oriented sales manager, who will help us to achieve this mission.
You start taking over the BeLux market by transferring and building the current customer relationships with the respective trade partners in this region towards the Go Live of our own BeLux business unit. You'll become the commercial lead for the BeLux region and will be taking part in setting up our new office in Brussels and building the team.
After the Go Live you will be responsible for developing our commercial strategy, managing the relationships with our BeLux trade partners and implementing the annual sales plans. You'll play a major role in driving our business forward and making sure we stay the key growth player.
Some of your key responsibilities
- Transferring the business and build direct relations with the BeLux trade;
- Developing and managing the overall BeLux commercial strategy, including price, promotions and assortment;
- Lead the annual strategic business planning;
- Recommend and deliver agreed P&L and yearly BeLux budget;
- In charge of the daily customer management of some major grocery accounts (i.e. Delhaize, Carrefour, Colruyt) and all (yearly) customer negotiations
- Understand market dynamics, competitors businesses and intentions in customers and share recommendations with the wider Benelux team;
- Identify, prioritize and lead new business development;
- Develop and manage a strong performing KAM and FSF team in line with our values and culture;
- Act as the BeLux business lead and daily touch point and sparring partner for the Benelux Country Manager;
- Be a full active member of the Benelux (leadership) team.
This position is based in Brussels and requires some travels (1-2 times/month) in Amsterdam and Paris.
- Master degree in Business Engineering or Economics;
- Significant sales experience in FMCG, in the role of national KAM, preferable in FMCG;
- Experience in negociation in centrale purchasing with Top 3 retailers;
- Minimum of 2 rounds of YE negotiation experience;
- Capability to manage the complexity of understanding a new business quickly and manage the fast amount of external as well as internal stakeholders involved in the BeLux business;
- Prefectly fluent in Dutch and French speaking. Good level of English;
- Demonstrate capability of strong autonomy (capability to drive a stand-alone business);
- Add some flair, intelligence, humour and a sense of teamwork to the above, and there you are, our perfect candidate.
- An attractive salary package including a company car and extra legal advantages (salary range around 80K gross/year)
- An opportunity to be a force for good and help setting up a new office in Belgium by creating a spectacular new BeLux office in line with the high company standards
- Joining a growing company with values and sustainability concerns