Offre d'emploi : Office Manager (M/F/X) - Brussels
Office Manager for the Brussels' office
Well-known international law firm located in the centre of Brussels.
As Office Manager for the Brussels' office, you will be the main point of contact for the lawyers, assistants and external parties, but you will also work in close cooperation with the other offices located in Germany.
Your responsibilities will be the following :
- Act as main contact person for the building maintenance & facility management
- Order the office furnitures & materials necessary for the office
- Coordinate with IT supplier on all IT office equipment
- Liaise with suppliers such as insurance brokers, local banks, accountancy services, Landlords, ...
- Liaise with Belgian Institutions and Public Authorities
- Be responsible for managing all office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved
- Manage the Brussels' office budget & manage all invoices (verification, encoding, ...)
- Act as main HR contact person for staff and local employees
- Payroll : liaise with payroll service provider & answer all HR questions/queries from local employees
- Recruitment : contact with recruitment agencies, follow-up recruitment processes in Belgium, coordinate with HR teams based in Germany for hiring and setting up of interviews
- Be responsible of hiring of interim staff and secretaries
- Ad hoc projects like Covid coordination for Brussels office
- Organise social events for Brussels' offices
- Various projects/requests/questions that will occur and need to be solved instantly
- You have several years of professional experience in a similar position (min. 5 years)
- Excellent knowledge of English & French, written and spoken. Good knowledge of German !
- German knowledge is a big plus
- Dutch knowledge is a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office
- You work in an autonomous, structured,goal-driven and results-oriented manner.
- You stand out for a highly developed ability to communicate, organisational skills, flexibility and reliability
- An exciting work environment
- An attractive salary package
- Modern workplace, easily accessible by public transport
- Sector-specific trainings and workshops
- Structured on the job onboarding
- Nice atmosphere at work