Offre d'emploi : Inbound Logistics Associate
The Inbound Planner is responsible for the execution of the necessary daily activities that ensure the timely receipt of products arriving at Principal managed warehouses / inventory locations.
Our client is a leading company in animal vaccins.
- Organize the receipt process of products arriving at Principal warehouses, including but not limited to:
- follow-up of customs formalities, including timely provision of import and/or export documentation
- shipment follow up - transport and forwarding
- GR follow up
- Manage inventory at Principal inventory locations:
- Ensure full alignment between physical inventory and reported inventory
- Investigate inventory anomalies (shortages/exceed stock) and conduct root cause analysis to avoid their reoccurrence in the future.
- Follow-up of all stock adjustment operations.
- Ensure data integrity in ERP systems and update the attributes where necessary.
- Seek permanent improvement of work methods and tools.
- Drive problem solving and contribute to continuous improvement of the operational processes.
- Participate in Cross Functional teams as required (Product Launches, product transfers, packaging / label changes or other Regulatory changes).
- Level of education: Bachelor / University degree or equivalent through experience.
- Experience: Past experience in a supply chain environment is an asset.
- Languages: Strong verbal and written skills in English. Knowledge of other languages is an asset.
- Computer skills: Broad PC skills and experience with SAP are essential.
- High level of self-motivation and flexibility coupled with good interpersonal skills.
- Stress resistant and strong ability to deal with and perform under pressure.
- Sense of perspective.
- Seeks and strives for permanent improvement.
- Priority management skills.
- Highly pro-active and strong problem solving skills.
- True team player.
- Strong communication skills.
Our client offers a great salary package with extra-legal benefits and room for initiative and growth.