Offre d'emploi : PROCUREMENT SERVICES MANAGER - PHARMACEUTICALS
Created in 2009, Sofiadis S.C.R.L is a group of independent pharmacists, now a member of the international McKesson group. It is currently composed of a network of more than 800 pharmacies throughout Belgium. In the service of health, SOFIADIS independent pharmacists have joined forces to better meet their patients' expectations and to offer them innovative, high-quality advice and services!
We are now looking for a Procurement Service Manager - Pharmaceuticals
As manager procurement services SOFIADIS you are responsible for:
- Pharmaceutical inputs in negotiations together with Retail negotiator (transversal) incl. need assessment (knowledge of functioning pharmacy) from the field
- Participation in negotiations: contract & marketing actions
- Contact for labopartners with follow-up & feedback of initiatives in PD-channel – Focus on results
- Frequent business review meeting with partnerlabos
- Financial follow up
- Implementation & Commercialisation actions of partnerlabos – Communication to full PD Sales
- Compliance of Members
- Reference pharmacist for BANNERS members (scientific assistance in the implementation of projects, discussions between peers)
- Support on commercial deployment of initiatives: e.g. chaining
- Overstocks & Stockloss: Commercial actions towards PD-customers
- Participation in the development and implementation of the strategy according to the different customer segments
- Search for transversal synergies with McKesson's department
You report to: Head of Sofiadis / Banner Community Director
Head office in Ghent Zwijnaarde with 1-2 days in Waver
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in similar function
- Communication & commercial skills
- Negotiation capabilities
- Trilingual FR/NL/EN
- A diversified function within an international group in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- A variety of contacts both within and outside the company.
- A permanent contract (full time).
- An attractive salary, in line with your profile and responsibilities.
- Extra-legal benefits (fixed expenses, meal vouchers, bonuses)
- A company car
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Achat / Vente | Flandre Orientale
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Achat | Flandre Orientale
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Purchasing Manager | Flandre Orientale
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Secteur médical / Soins | Flandre Orientale
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Pharmacie - assistant | Flandre Orientale