Offre d'emploi : Brand Manager - New categories & Digital - OTC - Pharma
- Part of the Marketing team.
- Strategic and operational Marketing activities responsibilities for New categories
- Development of the digital strategy
Our client is one of the market leader within the OTC field of the pharmaceutical industry. With top of mind brands & products, they are currently aiming to develop their marketing team by adding a new Brand Manager that will focus on the future & new categories of the organisation.
As the successful Brand Manager - New categories & Digital - OTC - you will have the following responsibilities:
- Preparation and implementation of the marketing plan- & business planning
- Management of all the marketing activities on the assigned portfolio
- Management of the yearly marketing budget to split between the different activities.
- Improves marketing effectiveness by developing efficient and creative omnichannel marketing campaigns.
- Develop & implement a digital strategy for the company in collaboration with the Marketing Manager.
- Maintains a high level of product & market knowledge.
- Monitor & analyse the competitive situation, market trends and broader environment.
- Set up promotional campaign & future collaboration with distributors.
- Develop marketing tool for POS & sales team on the filed.
- Manage the new product launches to reach the expected market targets.
- Prepare briefing, coordinate, and follow-up with external agencies to develop marketing material, (and others, if relevant)
- Work closely with the field force to gain insights on how to best support them in their sales journey and identify/test marketing ideas
- Support the management team in coordinating marketing activities (e.g. Cycle Meeting preparation, business reviews, …)
- Closely monitor and follow-up investments providing updates for financial forecasting
- Establishes strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders (Regulatory affairs, sales, finance, etc.)
As the successful Brand Manager - New categories & Digital - OTC - you will have the following requirements:
- Bachelor or Master in Business Management - or equivalent by experience
- Previous proven experience in marketing within the FMCG or the Pharmaceutical field (OTC)
- Strong experience in digital marketing project
- Capacity to thing outside of the box to bring new potential field of development for the marketing team.
- Ability to collaborate at all levels of the organization and business oriented.
- Good analytical mindset - ability to drive project based on data
- Result oriented with strong team spirit
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical Belgian field is a strong asset
- Autonomous, proactive, dynamic, can do attitude
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in Dutch, English, and French is mandatory
As the successful Brand Manager - New categories & Digital - OTC - you will:
- Have an attractive complete salary package in line with your experience (Base salary, Company car, Bonus system, Net allowances, Meal Vouchers, Insurances, etc.)
- join a dynamic & fast growing team
- work closely with expert of their field
- Evolve in an organization that values people and make them grow further