Offre d'emploi : Logistics Planning Agent
The Linehaul Planning Centers are responsible to organize the road movements within the European Single Road
Our client is one of the largest transportation company.
* The principal purpose of the job is to make an optimal day to day planning for both own drivers, equipment
and subcontractors in accordance with targeted services performances and in a cost-effective way;
* You are responsible for planning for capacity required and making the right mix of own drivers and
equipment versus subcontractors;
* You coordinate and manage linehaul problems and incidents, detect and direct effective solutions and see
to it that corrective actions are taken and risks are reduced or eliminated (e.g. weather conditions);
* You will negotiate best prices from subcontractors and all third parties;
* You control own drivers cost and subcontractors cost (control on e.g. extra hours, routes, complexity
delivery, quality mix, etc.);
* You control non-salary costs for suppliers and services within budget, such as equipment repairs,
maintenance of own fleet, tunnel/ferry charges, drivers pay claims;
* You monitor and analyze volumes and flows and report and advice the management to ensure compliance
to commercial policies and to improve the masterplan (quality, costs and time aspects);
* You answer and advise on questions concerning road network problems, world-wide (mostly by
telephone/mail, in an administrative way).
* Does not mind to work in shift rotations (morning and afternoon);
* Strong co-ordination skills;
* PC skills (software, spreadsheet, database);
* Fluent in Dutch and English (verbal and written), French knowledge is a plus
* Coaching qualities, communication skills and diplomatic capabilities;
* Creative thinker and problem-solver;
* Team skills and team player with strong sense of responsibility;
An exiting opportunity in a company where you will grow and learn!
An attractive salary package.
Be a part of a dynamic team .