Offre d'emploi : Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
For one of our customers located in Brussels, we are currently looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Our customer provides strategic corporate immigration services to its clients around the globe. The company has presence in more than 50 countries worldwide. For their Belgian entity based in the center of Brussels, we are currently looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist who will drive and oversee recruitment and selection activities within his/her scope: Brussels, Amsterdam and Paris.
As Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be joining a team of 7 dedicated professionals working across 14 offices in Europe, the Middle East and Africa and you will be in charge of the following:
- You are responsible for the talent acquisition strategy within your scope (Brussels, Amsterdam and Paris) and become the key and trusted partner of senior management
- You act as SPOC for relevant recruitment matters and regularly liaise with the Senior TA Manager (EMEA)
- You actively engage with local HR Managers on all related recruitment needs
- You manage the recruitment process from A to Z: approval process, intake with hiring managers, job posting, application management until onboarding
- You become a specialist within your field and proactively build candidates pipelines using direct sourcing methods
- You manage and update Talent Acquisition metrics and regularly communicate to your internal clients the progress of your work
- You partner with hiring managers to deliver high level of service at all times
- You participate to talent acquisition and HR related projects as required
The ideal candidate can demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- You have more than 4 years of experience in Recruitment roles in the services industry
- You have proven experience in engaging with senior stakeholders showing ability to build constructive relationships at every levels of a company
- You have excellent organisation skills and can work autonomously with few guidance
- You are fluent in French and English and ideally have a good command of Dutch
- You feel comfortable using direct sourcing tools (job boards, professional social media...)
- You show strong customer service skills
- You are results driven and you have the ability to provide high levels of accuracy in your day to day tasks
You will join an international and multicultural environment located in the center of Brussels. You will integrate into a dynamic and professional Talent Acquisition team ready to support you and make you successful within your job. You will receive a market conform compensation package assorted by fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, group and hospital insurances and transport reimbursements.