Offre d'emploi : Accessories Quality Engineer (M/F)
Subaru Europe is the European subsidiary of the renowned Japanese car manufacturer. Founded in 1953, Subaru is now operating in more than 100 countries worldwide. Driving enjoyment, safety and peace of mind are the trademarks of Subaru.
At Subaru Europe, the Parts & Accessories Development and Quality Assurance Team takes care of developing Subaru parts & accessories for Subaru Distributors mainly in Europe and CIS countries. From time to time, upon consent of mother company Subaru Corporation Japan, Subaru Europe also supplies to Subaru distributors in other areas on the globe. At the same time the team is also responsible for the Quality Assurance (QA) for the developed parts.
In order to strengthen the Parts & Accessories Development and Quality Assurance team in Brussels, we are currently looking for a (m/f): Accessories Quality Engineer.
Reporting to the Accessories Development Manager, you are part of the accessory development team in order to gain knowledge of the products, routines and process flows. You work on the genuine accessories for the motor vehicles branded as Subaru together with related section/department in and outside the company. More concretely, your mission is to keep the agreed development schedule and maintain the quality and development cost. You are responsible of the Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) as well as risk assessment and general quality follow-up.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Together with the supplier making sure that products comply with all technical and legal requirements and limit faulty products and claims to a strict minimum. Assist the supplier in submitting a complete and correct PPAP. Organizing and attending quality audits at the supplier premises.
- Preparing the establishment of a separate QA dedicated organization on a mid-long term
Creating development plan for each accessory:
- Collecting necessary information for new model from Subaru Corporation Japan.
- Proposing required specification for each accessory.
- Proposing development schedule for each accessory.
- Keeping development schedule, quality and development cost.
- Seeking improvement for development process (Schedule, cost, quality).
- Inspecting 3D-data (CATIA)
- Development meeting and Installation trial with Subaru Corporation Japan engineers and suppliers by virtual meetings, business trip to Subaru Japan and visit suppliers globally.
Technical Claim handling:
- Finding solution with Subaru Corporation Japan and suppliers.
- Follow up with sales and purchase team.
Seeking new accessories and suppliers:
- Checking market demand and trend together with sales & marketing section in the department.
- Finding new accessories and suppliers in accessory show and/or internet.
- Proposing new accessories and suppliers to manager.
Guide and Train team member(s):
- Guiding and Training team member(s) for accessory development.
- You have an electromechanical engineering degree, or equivalence by experience.
- You have at least 3 years of experience, ideally in automotive R&D and/or QA.
- You are proficient with CAD-softwares, knowledge of CATIA is an asset.
- You are familiar with International Automotive standards like IATF16949, ISO9001, …
- You have experience with automotive specific processes, procedures and compliances (PPAP, D-FMEA, P-FMEA, Control Plans, Process Flow Charts, IMDS, REACH…).
- You are customer oriented with a working style characterized by quality and solution orientation.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
- You are prepared to travel within and outside Europe on a regular basis.
- A challenging position with a strong influence in a multi-national environment.
- A wide range of automotive technical and business challenges.
- An appropriate salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter to https://www.pahrtners.be/fr/offres-demploi/senior-accessories-development-engineer-mf/ or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.