Offre d'emploi : Senior Translational Medicine Project Lead (M/F)
iTeos Therapeutics is a publicly-traded (NASDAQ: ITOS), clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to extending and improving the lives of patients with cancer by designing and developing next generation immunotherapies.
Based in Gosselies, Belgium and Cambridge, MA, iTeos Therapeutics was founded out of the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research (LICR) and the de Duve Institute (UCLouvain) in 2011.
In March 2020, the Company completed a $125 million Series B2 financing, and in July 2020, we completed our IPO, raising over $230 million of gross proceeds. In June 2021, the Company entered into a transformative $2.145 billion co-development and co-commercialization agreement with GSK for EOS-448, the Company’s anti-TIGIT monoclonal antibody. As a well-capitalized biotech company, we are positioned to continue to develop our clinical pipeline and maintain our investments in our discovery research team to leverage our innovative science to improve the lives of patients with cancer.
For more information, please visit www.iteostherapeutics.com
iTeos Therapeutics is now a world-class actor in the sector. To carry on its growth and reinforce its team, iTeos Therapeutics is looking for a (m/f): Senior Translational Medicine Project Lead.
Within its TM Department, iTeos is seeking a highly motivated and creative scientist with expertise in immuno-oncology or immunology research to take a leading role in defining and coordinating all TM activities related to a clinical-stage program. As the TM expert in the project team, the selected candidate will work in close interaction with other TM scientists and other departments to support the discovery of biomarkers for pharmacodynamic analysis and patient selection on multiple clinical trials, as well as to define the clinical strategy. In particular, the selected candidate will play a key role in directing and contributing to the development and outsourcing of clinically applicable biomarker assays and the analysis and reporting of the data. Moreover, in close interaction with the clinical team and other TM scientists, the successful candidate will oversee translational activities to build a scientific rationale to support the clinical strategy.
More specifically, the successful candidate will be responsible for :
- Actively participating in and leading the definition, development and implementation of biomarker strategies on multiple clinical trials in close interaction with the members of the project team.
- Overseeing translational scientific activities, internally and in collaboration with academic partners, to build a scientific rationale to select indications and/or combinations to support the clinical strategy of the project.
- Actively contributing to and supervising the selection, development, qualification/validation of clinically applicable biomarker assays including pharmacodynamic, predictive, prognostic, and safety biomarkers internally and/or in external analytical laboratories.
- Ensuring the implementation of those assays in clinical trials. This includes the writing/reviewing of dedicated sections of clinical documents and other material needed, and requires a close interaction with the Clinical teams and external service providers.
- Overseeing pharmacodynamic and patient selection biomarker testing and complex data analysis across several functional areas.
- Mentoring the experimental work of Scientist(s), Clinical Biomarker Manager (s), and/or Research Assistant(s).
- Contributing to the growth and further development of the TM team.
- PhD, MD/PhD in Cancer Biology, Immunology, Cell, or Molecular Biology with a minimum of 10 years of relevant post-doctoral research experience in analyzing human samples and/or monitoring analysis of biological markers during clinical trials. Must have expertise in immuno-oncology or immunology and people management. Previous experience in biotech/pharma industry is clearly a plus.
- Experience with the discovery, characterization, clinical application of biomarkers using flow cytometry, proteomics, molecular biology or immunohistochemistry of human tissue specimens.
- Experience in qualification/validation, development, and outsourcing of clinically applicable pharmacodynamic biomarker assays.
- Experience in implementing bio-assays in clinical studies and good knowledge of GCP/GCLP guidelines and current global regulations.
- Strong project and interpersonal skills.
- Very well organized and resilient, you are able to adapt to changes in priorities and to work effectively on multiple immune oncology programs in a fast paced environment.
- Although autonomous, you are collaborative and efficient in working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong motivation, attention to details.
- As this role could evolve as the company grows, you can adapt to changing needs.
- Fluent in English (oral and written). French is a plus.
- A stimulating position within a high-potential innovative biotech company
- The opportunity to work in a science-driven, dynamic, human‐sized, respectful and professional environment
- A challenging scientific and business growth in which you get to bring your knowledge and skills
- A permanent contract and an attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
Send your CV together with an adapted cover letter via https://www.pahrtners.be/en/jobs/project-lead-translational-medicine-immuno-oncology-en/ or to the following address: email@example.com.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.
Postulez à l’offre: Senior Translational Medicine Project Lead (M/F)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément