Offre d'emploi : Service Delivery Manager (M/F)
Landis+Gyr is an industry leader in energy management solutions for the utility sector. Its main mission for more than 125 years has been to create a greener tomorrow trough leading smart metering, grid edge intelligence and smart infrastructure technology. With sales of USD 1.4 billion in 2020, Landis+Gyr employees approximately 5,000 people in over
30 countries across five continents, with the sole mission of helping the world manage energy better.
As a privileged partner in building the foundations of a smart grid environment, Landis+Gyr will deliver 50% of all digital gas and electricity meters in Belgium in the next 10 years. For more information : https://www.landisgyr.com
To strengthen its Belgian commercial team and to be a strategic partner for one of its clients in Brussels, we are looking for a (m/f): Service Delivery Manager.
As Service Delivery Manager, you act as a Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for the customer, the managed services operations centre, related partners and other key stakeholders in operational related topics. With the guidance of the Regional Manager Belux, you are responsible of the daily service operation of your account and you ensure the overall performance in Service Level Agreement (SLA) and other committed services of your customer.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Operate the contracted service processes and practises in accordance to Landis+Gyr service catalogue and related instructed tasks in proactive manner.
- Manage the daily (or other periods) activities like :
- Handling of the Service Requests coming from the assigned account
- Monitoring and reporting of the SLA performance (internal / external reporting)
- Monitoring of the systems related to delivering the service
- Troubleshooting activities related to SLA performance
- Identifying larger incidents and informing the Service Manager accordingly
- Active follow up of open cases and incidents within the service operation
- Proactive maintenance of System (reading groups, scheduling, SLA groups, etc.).
- In case of adaptation of contracted services, processes and practices, carry out the required documentation, training and taking into use activities to maintain consistency.
- Initiate the Field Clean up related tasks carried out by customer, field engineer or third-party company.
- Improve service processes & practises and identify additional service opportunities in operation phase in cooperation with product management and service organisation.
- Assist and train other team members.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- You are fluent in English. You also speak either French or/and Dutch.
- You have a first experience in IT environnement.
- You demonstrate ability of working in cross functional teams in distributed environment.
- You have a strong IT knowhow (network & connectivity).
- You are customer oriented, good communicator and problem solving.
- You pay attention to details and analytical skills.
- You demonstrate ability of successfully influencing peers and functional leaders without direct supervisory responsibility.
- The opportunity to join an international and innovating company.
- A strategic position within the client and the opportunity to participate in a significant project.
- A permanent contract with an attractive salary package in line with the position.
Send your CV together with a short cover letter via https://www.pahrtners.be/en/jobs/service-delivery-manager-mf-en/ or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.