Offre d'emploi : Trilingual Internal Account Manager - FMCG company
As an Account Manager within the BtoB team, you will be responsible of the sales cycle from A to Z: you develop and manage the accounts on a national level and create a loyal client base.
Our client is an international well-known company in the FMCG Beverages sector, counting more than 10 brands to offer a wide variety to its customers and their every envy.
A strong group located in Brussels, where taste is everything and every year comes with new ideas for the pleasure of our taste buds! The sales team focusing on the BtoB market is today looking for their next Account Manager to conquer new clients and fidelise them.
You will be trusted with the management of the entire sales cycle from A to Z:
- Identify business opportunities and develop new accounts, negotiate agreements with the decision makers : C-level office, Office & Facility Managers, etc.
- Takeover an existing portfolio of small and medium clients on a Belgian national scale
- Introduce the brand, the new products, promote the service, negotiate the terms, plan follow up actions
- Offer a qualitative service and follow up
This role comes with the opportunity to grow within the Sales & Marketing departments in the coming years.
- Is fluent both in Dutch and French, holding responsibilities in Belgium
- Holds min. a Bachelor degree
- Has ideally a first commercial experience
- Is ambitious, proactive, optimist and loves to work with people
- Has found the perfect fit with a sales position: you are a people person, solution and results minded
To be part a strong company with great internal values, support, trainings, development, in a commercial position with clear growth perspectives, surrounded by inspiring leaders and good colleagues.