Offre d'emploi : Senior Marketer
- HUDSON BELGIUM
- 1050, Ixelles (BE)
- jeudi 27 janvier 2022
- Date limite
- dimanche 13 mars 2022
- Marketing / PR / Communication, Marketing / Communication - général, Marketing direct, Marketing Manager
- Agriculture / Sylviculture / Pêche, Industrie agroalimentaire - général, FMCG, Alimentation, FMCG - général
- Niveau d'expérience
- > 10 ans d'expérience, 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
- Langue(s) souhaitée(s)
Part of the Savencia Group (world’s #5 largest cheese-maker, 22 000 employees and products sold in 120 countries), the Global Foodservice Solutions Team (GFSS) oversees the Group’s business of solutions tailored at Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) and Bakery chains.
GFSS positions itself as Thought Leader in its respective field and performs its activities around four main areas: global strategy and priorities definition, support of regions and markets, global coordination and know-how transfer, and major accounts management.
In order to complete its team, GFSS is looking for a:
Experienced Marketer in Foodservice with high Communication skills – EN
As Senior Marketer, you report to two Strategy & Development Directors: one for Quick Service Restaurant & Fast Casual Chains and one for Coffee Cafés, Bakery Chains & Industrial Bakery. Your mission consists in managing the marketing aspects of GFSS with a worldwide coverage. As such, you will be in direct contact with Savencia’s marketing and sales organizations located in the various Regions (EU, Asia, Middle East / Africa, North & South America).
You will be responsible at different levels:
- Collect & share external views and market information and turn them into insights.
- Help the Strategy Directors to define and recommend development strategies for global and strong Regional Key Accounts.
- Define / follow Advertising and Promotion budgets (research, exhibitions).
- Participate to both strategic and tactical business planning process.
- Ensure a worldwide continuous and ad-hoc market intelligence on consumption, consumers, prospects, clients, menu innovations and promotions, competitors, regulations, etc.
- Coordinate with other categories, markets and regions.
- Participate to training and development programs for regions and markets, formulate conclusions and relevant summaries and ensure smooth information flow.
- Gather and evaluate relevant market and competitor’s information to review market position and define threats, opportunities and trends.
- Develop / lead content management process for GFSS.
- Promote, populate, maintain and animate GFSS’ global repository of information.
- Ensure proper feed-in from the regions and categories.
- Develop and maintain website and other digital Marcom tools.
- Cooperate with the regional marketing departments around the world.
- Lead the organization of GFSS participation to trade shows, customers’ conventions and roadshows / ideation sessions.
- You have a Master Degree in Business or equivalent by experience.
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in an International Marketing position in an environment linked with Food Service: QSR, Coffee Cafés, Bakery Chains (B2B and solutions selling experience welcome, but not mandatory).
- You have a good understanding and knowledge of technical and operational aspects of target sectors with a clear focus on New Products / Solutions development.
- You are fluent in oral and written English (French and other languages are a plus).
- You have excellent communication and influence skills that allow you to collaborate efficiently with different internal and external stakeholders.
- You are results and customer-oriented.
- You are skilled in multitasking, organizing, prioritizing activities and able to work under pressure.
- You can easily deal with the culture of a global group.
- Based preferably in Belgium or Czech Republic, you are ready to travel 30% of your time.
A varied function with a real strategic impact within a dynamic Business Unit, part of a Global Group leader on its markets.
- A family-oriented Group culture with values of fairness, respect and tolerance.
- An experienced Team with strong ambitions to develop further, by anticipating the market / consumer’s trends.
- The possibility of having a real impact on the evolution of the Business Unit.
- A varied function offering big challenges and autonomy.
- Career opportunities linked with a global Group.
- Attractive Salary Package with various extra-legal advantages.
Feel free to contact Benjamin Paternostre: +32 479 27 57 87.
Hudson manages this assignment on an exclusive basis.