Offre d'emploi : Program Manager, Technical Infrastructure, Data Centers
Program Manager, Technical Infrastructure, Data Centers
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Project/Program management experience executing machines lifecycle related activities at regions/sites
- Experience working with regional/site managers and program stakeholders
- Program management experience in a technology environment, with a background in data center operations.
- Ability to lead cross-functionally and to influence without authority.
- Ability to balance the immediate needs of the program with the longer term goals of the greater organization.
- Communication skills, with the ability to tailor format and style to match the situation whether in person, emails, documents, or presentations
About the job
A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. That’s why Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. As a Program Manager at Google, you’ll lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish — working with stakeholders to plan requirements, manage project schedules, identify risks, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company. Your projects will often span offices, time zones, and hemispheres. It's your job to coordinate the players and keep them up to date on progress and deadlines.
Our goal is to build a Google that looks like the world around us — and we want Googlers to stay and grow when they join us. As part of our efforts to build a Google for everyone, we build diversity, equity, and inclusion into our work and we aim to cultivate a sense of belonging throughout the company.
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google's product portfolio possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
- Analyze business requirements, forecast/demand signals to drive integration and improve visibility/accuracy of our planning data for scalable data center operations
- Ensure continuous improvement in material delivery, lead-time, resources and constraints management across multiple sites with a focus on flow optimization that enable faster deployments
- Drive optimal inventory levels and cycle time reductions, and help improve operational efficiency for various data center sites
- Provide integrated plans and capacity models, and lead cross-functional alignment to keep projects on schedule. Look for ways to leverage value stream mapping to expose gaps in time, touches, and cost
- Support program planning requests for the development of new products, maintenance activities, decommissions, returns and other critical business requirements. Partner with flow demand, supply, and inventory SMEs to leverage capabilities that can apply to data centers
Postulez à l’offre: Program Manager, Technical Infrastructure, Data Centers
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en IT / Internet | Hainaut
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Helpdesk / support ICT | Hainaut
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Informaticien | Hainaut
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Technique / Production / Maintenance industrielle | Hainaut
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Chef de projet | Hainaut