Offre d'emploi : Customer Service Administrator (5 months project)
Our client is an international company active within technology. They are looking for a Customer Service Administrator to support a new project they are launching. The company is located in the South of Mechelen.
Our Client, a big international player on the technology market, is currently looking for a Customer Service Administrator (5 months project) to give them temporary support.
The company is easy to reach, both by car and public transport from Mechelen.
Our client is seeking an accurate and professional Customer Service Administrator (5 months project) to support the Customer Service Department and oversee the ordering function.
In this role you will give support to a new project that is crucial to the firm and that is changing the way they are entering orders into their system.
In this role you will first focus on order entry. Over the course of time you will receive more customer service tasks.
As a Customer Service Administrator (5 months project)
- You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English. Every other language is a plus.
- You work accurately and have excellent alphanumeric data entry skills
- SAP experience is preferred, furthermore you have experience with MS Word and MS Excel
- You are a team player
- You are oriented towards procedures and processes and are flexible
- Immediate start (April to August) + Chance of extension
- An attractive salary package supplemented with extralegal benefits
- A dynamic team of colleagues in an international environment
- After training period, possibility of hybrid working (3 days office + 2 days home office)