Offre d'emploi : Déclarant en Douane - Customs Agent
The Customs agent is responsible for the day-to-day activities related the customs declarations.
Our client is an international company base in the Hainaut and seeking for a new Operations Manager.
Join a dynamic & growing company and be actor of its development.
As Customs Agent, you will:
- Establish the customs declarations
- Apply the goods customs tariffs with the nomenclature of tariff books
- Manage entirely the claims
- Be part of the project related to electronic customs
- Have multiple contacts with internal and external stakeholders
Profile - Customs Agent :
- Professional formation in customs and experience in transport & logistics
- A least 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of ocean freight
- Knowledge import/export and e-commerce
- Entrepreneur, dynamic & proactive
- Analytic, strategic mindset & continuous improvement projects
- Fluent in French and English
- Knowledge in incoterms & customs tariffs
Offer - Customs Agent:
- My Client offers you an exciting opportunity in growing and challenging environment.
- You will join a growing company.
- Attractive salary and extra benefits.
- Opportunity to growth internally.