Offre d'emploi : Legal Counsel - Real estate development - Brussels
As Legal Counsel, you will report to the Legal & Tax Manager and work with various internal and external stakeholders and in multiple areas of law while participating in the growth of this real estate development company.
Located in Brussels, our client is a real estate development company with projects in Belgium and abroad.
As Legal Counsel, you will be part of the Legal Team and be involved in the real estate development projects as well as in the overall legal management of the activities of the company and of its subsidiairies. You will report to the Legal & Tax Manager and will be responsible for:
- Contract management (drafting and review of contractual agreements such as project management agreements, loan agreements, asset deals agreements, lease agreements, etc)
- Corporate housekeeping and reporting towards internal stakeholders
- Monitoring the implementation of insurance policies in collaboration with the project managers
- Following up on disputes in collaboration with external counsels
- Compliance management (impact analysis, guidance on compliance regulations such as AML, GDPR, etc.).
As Legal Counsel,
- You have a law degree ;
- You have minimum 2 years' work experience, previous experience in real estate/construction law is a plus ;
- You are able to work in a team and to communicate with other stakeholders efficiently ;
- You are willing to work within multiple legal matters (all-round profile) ;
- You are proactive and solution-minded ;
- You are French and/or Dutch speaking, with a good English command.
An attractive remuneration package, a dynamic team within a fast-growing company, a lot of possibilities to learn, grow and develop yourself!