Offre d'emploi : Digital Campaign & Media Manager - Spirit sector - FMCG
2 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
The client is looking for a Digital Campaign and Media Manager - Spirit sector - FMCG to join his team in Brussels.
The company is one of the leader in Wines & Spirits and holds one of the most prestigious and comprehensive brand portfolios in the sector.
The brands are distributed across more than 150 markets and by its own salesforce in 70 markets. The Group's empowers more than 15.000 employees worldwide.
As an employee, you work with the best colleagues of a variety of backgrounds. In common, the passion about the brands, industry and attitude is: "make a new friend every day". Conviviality is your way of life. The company is a positive and inclusive working environment that encourages employees to be unique.
Reporting to the team lead Digital Media DACH & BNL, the Digital Campaign & Media Manager will develop, execute and optimize cutting-edge digital campaigns from conception to launch. Localizing channel approach based on market observations and trends.
- Developing, executing, and optimizing cutting-edge digital campaigns from concept to launch;
- Channel approach based on market observations and trends; (Main Channels: Paid Social, Paid Search, Google Shopping, GDN, Retargeting)
- Defining, measuring, and evaluating relevant paid media KPIs vs market targets;
- Providing ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders;
- Effective budget management to maximize performance;
- Sharing learnings to improve future campaigns;
- Asses and scout for Influencers and manage influencers.
Your main team is located abroad but you will be well integrated in the Belgian office.
- You have a Master in Marketing, Business Economics
- You have 2-5 years of relevant work experience in Digital marketing & Media
- You follow the latest developments in the field of Social & Digital Media and have a proven track record on translating them into consumer centric campaigns;
- You mster Social Media campaigns through the Facebook Ads Manager as well as some experience with Google Ads
- You are curious, entrepreneurial and result oriented
- You are a self-starter and a team player
- You're driven by the challenge to constantly learn and optimize
- You enjoy inspiring others and contributing to build shared successes stories
- You are good at Project management
- You are fluent in French and English. Even better if you could also speak Dutch.
Job OfferAn attractive salary package including a company car and extra legal advantagesTravel allowance, good pension scheme, discounted business fitness, training opportunities, staff discount on the beautiful portfolio An international working environment2 days of home office per weekA stable and growing company