Offre d'emploi : Logistics Support (H/F)
As Logistics Supervisor, you will be a key player in the Supply Chain Team. You will manage people and processes in order to ensure that goods are received, stored, picked, packed and delivered appropriately while ensuring that the productivity and quality targets are met.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Daily follow up of Warehouse Operators in receiving, picking, packing and delivering of raw materials and finished goods.
- Liaise with the other department (Planning, Customer Service, Supply, Quality) in order to satisfy customer’s needs (internal and external customers).
- Key User of SAP WM module.
- Ensure the correctness of the stock via the organization of cycle counting.
- Leading improvement projects related to warehouse operations.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the warehouse.
- You are highly motivated and enthusiast in your work
- You learn easily and you seek for continuous improvement
- You feel comfortable with systems like SAP, you want to understand how the system works and you seek for solutions in the system.
- You are able to structure, manage and improve processes
- You have strong leadership skills
- You can easily plan and prioritize work for yourself and for your team
- You speak French and English
You have minimum a bachelor degree (ideally in Supply Chain, Logistics or economics) and you have relevant work experience (min 2-3 years).
Strong knowledge of MS Office tools (especially Excel)
The knowledge of SAP is an important plus.