Offre d'emploi : Controller (m/f/x)
For one of our clients, Robert Half is looking for a Management Controller (m/f/x).
The new position of controller is due to the strong growth of the company.
Our client is a human company with a pleasant working environment.
Our client is a fast growing American company located in Louvain-la-Neuve, active in the industrial sector for more than 25 years
Our client is looking for a highly motivated candidate who has both a keen attention to details and the ability to see the big picture to help analyse, develop and grow his European business.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for all Financial Planning and Analysis activities for the European Operations.
As a Controller, you will have to perform the following tasks:
- Produce a high-quality monthly Group reporting package;
- Perform in-depth reviews and analysis of P&L, B/S, and Cash-Flows (risks and opportunities);
- Get an in-depth understanding of Commercial performance;
- Perform product costing activities, production variance analysis, ensure proper inventory valuation;
- Ensure timely and accurate forecasting (P/L, B/S, Cash-Flows);
- Coordinate Yearly Budget process with the Business leaders;
- Develop 5 Year Strategic Business plan jointly with the Finance Manager and CEO;
- Prepare business cases to support critical business decisions.
The qualifications required for the post of Controller are the following :
- University degree (Applied Economics, Business Engineering, other degrees with an MBA);
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- At least 3 years of experience (as an auditor, as a FP&A analyst in an international environment, as a junior Business Consultant);
- Experience working with ERP systems (preferably SAGE X3)/ BI tools/MS Office;
- Written and spoken English.
Our client offers you the opportunity to work in a fast-growing international environment with an attractive salary.
Interested in this position? Do not wait any longer and apply now on this website !
Robert Half SRL traite les données des candidats qui sont nécessaires pour mener à bien le processus de candidature. Vous trouverez plus d' informations sur la protection des données, en particulier sur vos droits légaux, à https://www.roberthalf.be/fr/protection-des-donnees.