Offre d'emploi : TAX - Starting in September 2022
Can?t wait to make an impact on the world? You?re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
Suspense, agility and a rising tide of adrenaline are often sought by many graduates in a career. Strangely however, few of them think to find them in the world of tax. How wrong they are!
It?s more rock & roll than you probably can imagine. Working in tax will keep you on your toes. Tax law is dynamic and always subject to change, often because of changing political priorities. Globalisation, technological innovation, climate change and resource scarcity, demographic and social change are driving factors in how today?s economies evolve. They also heavily influence how tax law is shaped.
It is fair to say that tax is at the crossroad of law, business and innovation, hence affects corporations, entrepreneurs and individuals in many ways. Not surprisingly, tax is always at the forefront of political debates and is frequently covered in the press. Taxation is under increased scrutiny, with governments becoming increasingly demanding in terms of tax information reporting. Businesses are continuously aligning their internal tax processes and data management systems with these changing requirements.
All this is what makes us so passionate about tax! If you agree, then you should definitely consider starting your career in tax at Deloitte.
Opportunities are available across a wide range of areas:
- Tax Compliance Consultant
- Tax Consulting Consultant
- Tax Consultant SME
- Digital Tax Consultant
- Zaventem airport
Let?s talk about you
There is no such thing as a typical tax candidate. Many have a Master or a Bachelor in a business-related discipline such as Law, Economics or Accounting. A Master qualification in Tax Law is an asset, but by no means a prerequisite. Non-law and non-economy graduates are also very welcome to apply!
Since we are an internationally active organization, strong knowledge of the English language is necessary. For some opportunities, French or Dutch native speaking might be mandatory as well.
- Driven and proactive
- A real problem solver
- A positive, though critical person
- Able to work independently and you also have a healthy dose of team spirit
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises). Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime. Combining studying and working: we find solutions that enable you continue your education while working at Deloitte
Don't hesitate any longer and upload your CV and cover letter now!
Please mention explicitly your preferences with regards to your specific area of interest.
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!